The 4th printing of Bibles is here!
Missionary ro mokta an Protestant raar ukok Bible ilo kajin Majõl ilo 1900 jimma. Emman ukok eo, ak ear jako book ko an Jeremaia lok ñan Malakai kõnke raar jab maroñ in kamõje. Kõm ar:
1. Ukok book ko an Jeremaia lok ñan Malakai jãn kajin Hibru ñan kajin Majõl bwe en likio Bible eo.
2. Kōkāāl jet naan in etto me armej re jab melele im kajerbal ilo raan kein.
3. Ukōt wāween spell bwe en loor Ministry of Education standard.
Kwō maroñ download juon free copy ilo PDF format ijin. Elaññe kwõ kõnaan order Bible, jouj im kattar ñan jeṃḷọkõn October, bwe kōmij jako jān Majel kiiõ. Eḷaññe eidiñ, im eḷap aṃ aikuji, jouj im email tok, im kōmnaaj kajjioñ jipañ.
Kõmij mõnõnõ kõn jabdewõt lõmnak im kajjitõk kõn ukok in.
Download a free copy of the Marshallese Bible in PDF format here: Marshallese Bible
The first missionaries with the Protestant Church translated the Bible into Marshallese in the late 1900s. Although it was a good translation, it lacked Jeremiah through Malachi because the missionaries were not able to finish their work. We have:
1. Translated the books of Jeremiah through Malachi from Hebrew into Marshallese so that the Bible would be complete.
2. Updated some words and phrases where there were old words which are not currently in use.
3. Updated the spelling to follow the Ministry of Education standard.
You can download a free PDF version from the link above. If you would like to order Bibles, please wait until the end of October because currently we are gone from the Marshalls. If you really need Bibles now, please email us, and we will see if we can work it out to send them.
We are happy to receive feedback about the translation.